Department: 6 Marketing Division
Design, develop and implement innovative marketing strategies that will build our brand, leading to increased awareness and an influx of more clients. Assist Marketing Director in developing and carrying out strategic plans to position and market the company to the correct audience. Complete tasks to reach strategic goals related to social media and marketing campaigns.
Duties will include:
- Call leads.
- Enter statistics into spreadsheets and help track success of marketing platforms.
- Communicate with clients through text, email, and occasionally on the phone.
- Update social media.
- Create slideshows (picture and video montages).
- Write exciting and appropriate social media captions and blogs for the website.
- Ensure the brand is strong and consistent in every marketing tactic and that the brand is creative and impactful.
Above average communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Have good networking skills and have the ability to deal with a wide variety of clients/builders.
- Has experience, knowledge and interest in helping manage brand accounts on multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and more.
- Comfortable and skilled writer.
- Easily adaptable and can work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style.
- Can follow directions successfully while keeping a positive attitude.
- Keep the Executive Council Informed of current trends, issues, problems and activities in order to facilitate policy making.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or other related field
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over social media and press channels.
- Must have attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of management and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management and implementing the best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, can easily take direction on collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Computer skills to include knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
While performing the duties of this job you will be sitting for periods of up to 2 hours at a time, looking at computer screens and talking on the phone. You may also drive to different job sites as needed to meet clients and will join networking groups and be in social situations.
Hours and Wage:
This is a Part-time hourly position with a minimum of 32 hours per week. Must be available evenings, weekends and holidays in case of emergency. The starting rate for this position is between $9-$12 an hour.
Note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities and activities may change from time to time with or without notice. It is expected that this position works to achieve the goals of the organization, whether specific duties are mentioned or not.